We take the complication out of tax law concerning estate and gift tax.
Estate planning is one of the most important elements of any financial plan for families and business owners who have built up considerable wealth. Proper planning and understanding of the client’s objectives are key to presenting proper ideas to lighten the tax burden.
Considered a complicated area of tax law, we work to understand your long term goals and help to make sure short term financial planning fits into your long term estate and financial plan. We take a detailed approach, and we review more than current assets. We consider future plans regarding additional wealth accumulation, trusts, philanthropic goals, gifting, and insurance needs.
Golemb Accountancy works closely with your attorneys and financial or investment advisors, insurance agent(s) and bank trust officer in order to customize and implement an estate and financial plan in your best interest, and one that is prepared to adapt to life changes. Golemb Accountancy can help to provide:
- Legal document consultation
- Wealth transfer analysis
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Credit shelter trusts/marital Trusts
- QTIP Trusts
- QPRT – Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Planned gifting strategies
- Charitable gifting strategies
- Life insurance needs evaluation
- Assistance with estate and trust administration
And when the time comes for tax return work, Golemb Accountancy is ready and can lead:
- Estate tax return preparation
- Fiduciary income tax return preparation
- Gift tax return preparation
- Financial statement preparation and related accounting services